The Empath mixer combines the vision of Grandmaster Flash and Rane technology. Compact size, exceptional performance and advanced features set the Empath mixer apart. The Empath is the most able 3-channel, 10" format mixer available. The name implies understanding, awareness and sensitivity to the needs of DJs.
All four versions have the same operating features. The Empath meets the requirements of all DJ genres: trance · downtempo · techno · breakbeat · hip-hop · scratch · house · drum & bass · live music · freestyle · reggae · hardcore · chill...
Features Important to DJs:
- Universal internal power supply. When traveling, finding power supply adapters is difficult. The Empath accepts 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz power, for use anywhere in the world without adapters.
- Auto-Gain prevents performance-wrecking swings in program level when changing sources. The music is never too soft or clipped.
- FlexFX™ is a post-fader external stereo effects loop with individual Dry/Wet pan controls for Inputs 1, 2, 3 and the Mic.
- Penny & Giles™ faders are simply the best money can buy. Smooth, accurate and reliable mixing by employing the most respected name in audio faders.
- Two kinds of fader caps are provided for different preferences: soft rubber caps for smooth mixing, and hard plastic caps for fast mixing.
- Flash-Cue allows rapidly selecting Crossfader A-Cue-sum or Crossfader B-Cue-sum with one switch, more complicated on other mixers.
- Multiple Outputs. Nothing is more frustrating than arriving at a club with the wrong cables. Systems may have XLR, TRS or RCA connectors. The Empath provides all 3.
- Low and High headphone tone controls make your headphones sound better.
- Both ¼" and 3.5mm headphone jacks are simultaneously usable. More headphones are compatible with the Empath.
- Two assignable CD triggers work with any CD player with fader start ability.
- Accelerated-Slope™, full-cut, 3-band tone controls are the most flexible and highest quality available.
- Crossfader assign switches allow any Input Channel to be mixed on the A-side, B-side or Post Crossfader.
- Level meters view Stereo Cue, Stereo Master Mix, Split Cue or Main Output signals.
по лучшей цене!